Yashoda Hospital is one of the top hair transplant hospitals in Ghaziabad which aim to deliver the best results to our patients. We leverage state-of-the-art equipment and innovative technologies to ensure most natural and desirable results.
Our trichologists, plastic surgeons and healthcare staff have successfully helped many women and men in their hair loss journey and with the best treatment have put in charge of their hair loss treatment, hair growth treatment and prevention of future hair loss. Our hospital offers effective combination therapy, personalized and holistic hair loss treatments that work.
What are Hair Transplant and Trichology?
Many women and men are facing hair loss problems due to various causes. Hair transplantation has proven to be the most effective way of restoring hair. Under this procedure, the doctors transplant each hair into the scalp to match with the patient's previous hair growth pattern where new strands of hair will grow. Through the procedure, you will have new hair and a transformed new look.
Trichology is the medical practice where the doctor examines the hair health, hair loss and scalp disorders. Trichologists are hair and scalp specialists that over treat your scalp, revealing the possible cause of hair issues such as medical, hormonal, nutritional and genetic.
People suffer from hair and scalp conditions that are:
- hair loss, thinning or breakage
- psoriasis, scaling, itching
- baldness and bald patches
Which Conditions Are Treated Under the Hair and Trichology At Yashoda Hospital?
Depending on the person degree to improve their appearance and level of confidence, hair transplant are provided to people who suffer from:
- Men suffering from male pattern baldness
- Women with thin hair
- Scalp injury
Hair replacement usually isn't a good option for
- People with low "donor" hair sites
- People with keloid scars created due to injury or surgery
- People who have undergone chemotherapy
- Females with a general pattern of hair loss
Our Other Trichology Services
- Hair Loss Prevention Protocols: Combats hair loss and gives you hair volume and strength. It also provides new and fresh life to miniaturized, thin and weak hair.
- Dermo Purifying Action: Fight the presence of free radicals by purifying the scalp by reducing the bacteria.
- Anti-Hairloss Action: Medicines to inhibit5-alpha-reductase activity which are the primary cause of hair loss and hair miniaturization.
- Moisturizing Anti-Dandruff Protocol: Fight persistent dry dandruff, reducing dandruff, irritation and scalp tenderness.
- Sebum Regulating Protocol: Free your scalp from excess sebum (oily) production that could affect hair bulb metabolism.
What Are the Various Types of Procedures Used for Hair Transplant?
Our hospital offers two specialized techniques for hair restoration – FUT & FUE for the best hair transplant. Most of the process is conducted under the effect of local anaesthesia, and therefore you will not experience any pain or discomfort.
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
- Step 1: An incision will be made by the surgeon at the back of the head to cut out a strip of scalp skin using a scalpel.
- Step 2: The surgeon will close the incisions with stitches made at the back of the head.
- Step 3: A portion of the scalp is removed by the surgeon and then divided into small sections using a magnifying lens and sharp surgical knife.
- Step 4: These small sections are divided and then implanted in the scalp. This will ensure natural-looking hair growth.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Step 1: Here, the surgeon will remove the tiny hair follicles directly from the back of the head by creating hundreds of tiny punch incisions.
- Step 2: With a blade or needle, the surgeon will create tiny holes in the area of the scalp where hair has to be transplanted.
- Step 3: Hair follicles are then gently grated in these holes. Thousands of hair strands are transplanted in one go by the surgeon.
- Step 4: The scalp will be covered with a gauze or bandage after the graft for a few days.
Are there any complications in hair transplant?
Any risks and complications are minor and generally go within few weeks, such as:
- swelling of the scalp
- bruising around the eyes
- crust around the transplanted area
- numbness on the scalp
- inflammation or infection of the hair follicles
- unnatural-looking tufts of hair