Best Hospital for Treatment of Male Infertility in Ghaziabad | Delhi NCR
Yashoda Hospital is the leading choice for thousands of couples who wish to experience the joy of parenthood. Our team of experts’ doctors and healthcare team ensure that we adhere to stringent quality and leave no stone unturned to achieve your dream. We ensure confidentiality and quality treatment which cutting edge solutions to all your infertility problems. We offer wide methods and procedures to solve the wide range of infertility problems in both males and females.
Why You Should Consider Male Fertility Treatments?
According to a research, 15 percent of couples are infertile. This means that even though they were having unprotected sex for a year or more, they weren’t able to conceive a child. Usually, in these couples infertility plays a major role.
Male infertility occurs because of low sperm production, blockages, or abnormal sperm function that obstructs the delivery of sperm. Also, male can experience infertility because of injuries, illnesses, chronic health problems, and lifestyle choices.
We understand that not being able to conceive a child is stressful and frustrating. And we provide various number of male infertility treatments.
Some of the signs and symptoms associated with male infertility include:
- Problems with sexual function
- Pain, lump, or swelling in the testicle area
- Recurrent respiratory infections
- Inability to smell
- Abnormal breast growth
- Reduced facial or body hair
- Chromosomal or hormonal abnormality
- A lower than normal sperm count
What is the Procedure we provide at Yashoda Hospital?
You and your partner may have to undergo different kinds of screening before the procedure, such as
- General physical examination and medical history: The doctor will examine your genitals and ask questions regarding any hereditary conditions, health problems, surgeries or injuries that impact fertility. The doctor may also ask personal problems such as sexual habits and about your sexual development during puberty.
- Semen analysis: You may have to give semen samples to your doctor for assessment. The semen is sent to laboratory and is looked for any abnormalities in the shape (morphology) and movement (motility) of the sperm.
- Scrotal ultrasound: This test utilises a high-frequency sound waves to generate sound waves that produces images inside your body. A scrotal ultrasound aids the doctor to see if there is any varicocele or other problems present inside the testicles or other structures.
- Hormone testing: Pituitary gland, hypothalamus and testicles develop hormones that plays key role in sexual development and sperm production. If there abnormalities in some organ systems or other hormonal organs, then that may indicate infertility issues. To test level of testosterone and other hormones, blood test is performed.
- Post-ejaculation urinalysis: This process indicates that your sperm may be travelling backward into the bladder rather than out during ejaculation.
- Genetic tests: We conduct genetic test for low sperm concentration to find whether there are any signs of a genetic abnormality.
- Testicular biopsy: We conduct testicular biopsy by removing some samples from the testicle to find if there is any blockage that is causing infertility.
- Transrectal ultrasound: A doctor insert small lubricated wand into your rectum to enable them to check your prostrate and look for any tubes blockages that may carry semen.
What are the procedures for treatment?
Foe treating male infertility we provide following treatments:
- Surgery: The doctor may conduct surgery to correct an obstructed vas deferens. Also surgery is done to reverse vasectomy.
- Treating infections: We provide antibiotic to cure an infection affecting the reproductive tract.
- Treatments for sexual intercourse issues: We provide medication or counselling to help improve your fertility in medical conditions such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
- Hormone treatments and medications: To treat infertility, our doctors may recommend hormone replacement or medications in cases where hormones are causing fertility problems.
- Assisted reproductive technology (ART): We provide ART treatments that include receiving sperm samples. The sperms are then used to insert into the female genital tract for IVF treatment or intracytoplasmic sperm injection.